Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Love Is Genuine

I never doubted my own love for you.
Even with some tiny misunderstandings, I never gave up on us.
Today you asked me what if you had your legs cut and were handicapped.

You said that i wouldn't love you anymore if one day that day comes.
Do you really believe in that?
Honestly, do you actually live with that thought in your mind?

When i asked why would you think that way,
You say that its because I'm so good and you're not.
Baby, its not about who is good and who isn't.

Even if that day comes,
I would proudly go about showing you to the world and how much I love you.
I would happily take the liberty to take care of you.
Feed you,
Bathe you,
Carry you to which ever place ur heart desires,
Most importantly,
Love you with everything I've got.

I ensure you, no matter what happens,
My love for you will never fade.
This isn't some teen puppy love.

I know that this time its the real deal.
I just know...

No comments:

Post a Comment