Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Need You By My Side

Its 2a.m and i keep rolling on my bed...
The line cut off as i always slept on the phone with you...
Baby, you might not know how important you are to me,
But I just wanna make my point...
You are the most important thing in my life.
I would seriously give up everything just for you...

I'm trying my very best to get some shut eye...
I really cant seem to be doing well at it though.
All I need is you..
I can safely say that I want you in my life forever..

I know that everyone uses the word forever but end up with nothing..
I dont really care bout what people think bout my thoughts or my feelings..
All I care is about what you think of them...

I wanna spend the remaining of my life alongside you..
I want you to plant morning kisses when I wake up in the morning..
Make me my coffee and so so much more...
I just cant describe what I'm facing now..
Darling, I just want you to know that I love you and I need you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment