Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Day...

Its been quite a while since I spent time like I had with you today.
Miss it a lot.
No doubt that we didn't waste a single minute away from each other, but I'm just glad that the time we had together today, it was special.
So special that it made me love you even more.

The laughter, the happiness, the compassion and affection that i received from you,
Gosh, I miss all that so much.
Everything was about love, just plain love.

Even though we always have really limited time together, for me, I still thank God for everything.
Even if its just 10 minutes that i get to meet u.
Its more than enough.
All I need is to see you and my whole day would be like falling stars.

Still remember the time some where 4 months ago.
You called me around 10 in the morning saying you will be at Leisure Mall all alone.
But only for 15 minutes. I took a bus and rushed down just to save that 15 mins chance of being together with you.

These little things might mean nothing for some people, but for me.
I just love you too much to care bout what others think.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment