Monday, May 9, 2011

I'll Always Be In Your Heart

IM going to a place where you will not be together with me anymore...
A place where i'm going live my dreams and build my career.
My dreams before I met you was so different.
Everything I ever dreamt about was my career, fame and money.

I wanted to be someone respected and looked up to by every other person.
Since the day you walked in my life,
All I dreamt about is being with you,
Spending the remaining of my life with you by my side,
Caring for you,
And most importantly loving you.

All the fame, glory and money doesn't play a role in my life any longer.
All I want and need is just you.
But oh well,
The reality of life still portrays that every woman needs a secure and comfortable life.
And I cant deny that.

If we were meant to be,
No distance will ever separate us.
You sent me an sms once saying...
"No matter the distance,
If two hearts connect,
they're with each other for eternity.
You may be hundreds of miles aways from me,
But you'll always be close to me. I love you."

That was sent to me on the 20th of September last year,
Just 9 days after we got together.
I will hold on to that, forever. =)

I may have to sacrifice a year or more without you,
But hey, whats a year if I can spend the rest of it alongside you.
That would be much better no?
=)

When Im not here anymore and you feel a warm breeze brush against your face,
Just remember,
Thats the kiss I blew just for you.







No comments:

Post a Comment